What are you looking for?

Tuesday 29 March 2011

From humble beginnings...

 Hi! My name is Becky, I live in the Lake District, I'm 20 and currently a student. I am due to graduate in July and this summer I will be moving in with my boyfriend of three and a half years. Currently we are in the process of doing up our first home ready to move in, which we are really excited about.

This is us:




HI!!

 
This is the start of an adventure and a major step in both our lives and one which I am sure will be full of highs, lows and everything in between. I plan to blog our progress on making our house our own using a modest budget. We hope to do the majority of the work ourselves as whilst I am a complete novice other than knowing how to use a paintbrush (although I will give anything a go), my other half is a joiner which is super handy!

So I hope that you will join us along the way, seeing out house transform to become our home while we continue our journey in life.

Oh and if you are wondering about the blog title... I am in love with food. I love reading about food, talking about food, looking at food, making food, and most of all eating it.
 Any free time I have tends to be spent looking at recipes and making something I couldn't resist. Like this....


and this...






Yum!

So as well as keeping you up to date with the house I will chuck in some of the recipes I have tried too, cooking is my stress relief so expect to see a fair few cooking updates! If you want to stay up to date please click on the right to follow me and I will follow you back.

Much love,

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment